The more democratic a group or campaign is, the more effective it is, as all people involved can have an input and feel a part of the project.
Although often basic, this information is essential for the smooth-running of an organisation and sticking to these simple guidelines can make the difference between a long lasting successful group and a failure.
Below find tips on many aspects of organising, from facilitating meetings and financing your group, to structure and making decisions.
- How to start a group
- Basic principles of revolutionary organisation
- Coming up with a strategy and set of principles
- Decision making and organisational form
- Financing a group
- Handling difficult behaviour in meetings
- How to organise and facilitate meetings effectively
- Successful delegation guide
- Taking meeting minutes guide
- Building a solidarity network guide
- Federations and networks guide