We’re thrilled you want to share stuff on Paper Revolution!
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind when deciding the best way to share:
- Do you want to write an analysis of a current event, political development, ideological position, or something similar? We’d love for you to submit a news post or essay! Those are usually several hundred words (500 – 800, generally) — if it’s longer, that’s cool!
- Do you want to promote your artwork, or share poetry or other creative writing? Hooray! Just send it to us. We’ll reply and let you know what’s happening with it or how we can utilize it.
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION:
- We may lightly edit blog posts for grammatical or spelling errors, or just to make it flow a little better. We won’t alter the meaning of the content.
- We publish posts on a schedule, so we’ll let you know when to expect your submission to be published. Probably within a week.
- Controversial work is often great because it can be a good conversation starter and bring out a lot of interesting ideas, but it can also be harmful or tacky in certain situations. Please keep that in mind with submissions. If, in the unlikely event that we decline to publish your submission, we’ll tell you why!
- All content published on our website is Creative Commons NC-SA-A. When you make a submission to us, you are therefore licensing your content under Creative Commons as well. This means you are giving us permission to redistribute and allow others to redistribute, share, and modify your content. The conditions that apply to this are that the content is used for non-commercialized purposes while maintaining attribution to the original content creator.
OUR FULL DISTRIBUTIVE PERMISSIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Creative Commons 3.0 NC-SA-A
You are free to share and remix our works.
Conditions Applied: Non-Commercial, Attribution, Share-Alike