- Paper Revolution collects the least amount of information needed from you in order to provide you with our collective services which may include details such as your name & email address.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to operating in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We are in the process of gaining enough support to commit toward the acquisition of Secure Socket Layer technology to better encrypt and secure our website connection. We have committed to not release active projects or provide services at this time that may make our collective family’s personal information at risk. If you’d like to help empower us secure the funds needed, please click here!
Third-Party Application & Service Providers:
In order to provide specific services or to gauge online engagements we may seek the use of third-party application and service providers. These services may occasionally collect and temporarily retain non-identifiable information about our website visitors in order to provide the services requested. We do take measures to protect and keep personally identifiable information separate from any third-party service providers or have otherwise secured or limited information access.
Warrant Canary Statement:
As of [March 7, 2018], Paper Revolution has not received any National Security Letters or FISA court orders, and we have not been subject to any gag order by a FISA court,or any other similar court of any government. Paper Revolution has never placed any backdoors in our hardwareor software and has not received any requests to do so. Paper Revolution has never disclosed any user communications to any third party. Paper Revolution intends to update this report approximately twice per year.